Employment Type: Full Time, Part Time, Seasonal
Posted: Aug 23
- As Retail Sales Associates you share positive energy and create an atmosphere of possibility with our customers. Promote our philosophy, values, and support our purpose and strategic objectives.
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a retail fast-paced environment while utilizing exceptional customer service skills on the selling floor.
- Use new technology and embrace all avenues of distribution as tools to service our customer.
- Perform merchandising duties including steaming, folding, and displaying product according to EF visual standards.
- Perform light cleaning tasks to maintain a clean and well-organized retail space (i.e., vacuuming, dusting, floor sweeping, etc.).
- Perform open and close out procedures as needed.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Uniform allowance
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Bonus incentives
- Healthy Community reimbursement
- Friends and Family discount